[Kdenlive-devel] Vu Meter

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Sep 27 23:36:01 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 28 September 2010 00:13:40 Dan Dennedy wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Simon Eugster <simon.eu at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sorry I cannot comment on your UV yet, but I really cannot run
> > anything atm :( (and I wanted to show kdenlive in a lecture on
> > wednesday)

The startup crash is fixed for me if you use latest Kdenlive svn + the small
MLT patch I sent on MLT's mailing list.

@Marco:
I made a few changes to the Audio Vu meter (put it in a frame above the
video). Seems to me like the level is not very accurate, because it goes into
the red even with low volume clips... but it' late now, maybe it's me.

regards
jb