[Kdenlive-devel] Russian translation update

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Mon Sep 13 09:42:33 UTC 2010

On Monday 13 September 2010 06:10:56 Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> The translation is by no means complete, but it's a bump from 56% to
> 86%, so it's quite important and I hope it will be available in 0.7.8.

committed, thanks

> I also created some previously missing XML descriptions for MLT and
> frei0r effects. They are here:

i have no time to check these, sorry. if it should be in 0.7.8, someone
else should take a look at it
--
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD Committer <avilla at FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

To think contrary to one's era is heroism.  But to speak against it is
madness.
		-- Eugene Ionesco