[Kdenlive-devel] Title templates

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Wed Sep 8 21:34:21 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 08 September 2010 23:24:33 jb wrote:
> So maybe this feature should only be allowed for .kdenlivetitle files,
and
> images would not be embedded in the kdenlive project file.

i agree
we don't embed anything in the project file (obviously), why embedding
title images? they're only useful in the templates, because they must be
portable, but project files are supposed to be there when you work on a
project
--
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD Committer <avilla at FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them.
		-- Publilius Syrus