[Kdenlive-devel] Title templates

Marco marco at gitma.de
Wed Sep 8 17:39:16 UTC 2010

I made some work for included images in titles.

mlt part:
git at github.com:gmarco/mlt.git
(branch work)

kdenlive part:
git clone git://kdenlive.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/kdenlive/kdenlive
(branch gmarco)

Works almost (after saving the project or title ATM the content will be stored
in the title file too). Removing the url in these files, will force mlt to use
the stored images.

A bit work to do, for selecting this from user.

But rendering work, execpt the preview in kdenlive. Here only 1 Image is
shown, all other not.

Someone got an idea, why it will not work in preview in kdenlive ?

regrads marco