[Kdenlive-devel] Color scopes & on monitor effects

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Sep 3 16:59:48 UTC 2010

Hello!

The recent introduction of colorscopes and on monitor adjusting of geometry
effects, caused major slowdown in Kdenlive because each frame of the video
needs to be converted to a QImage.

I just made a commit (svn rev, 4826) that will improve the situation, making
the QImage conversion only if it is needed (when a scope is visible or there
is an effect on monitor),

I did some tests and it seems to work correctly but please Till and Simon, can
you check after my commit that everything is ok?

Also, it seems that the RGB parade scope only works if the widget width is >=
550 pixels, or is it just me?

regards
jb