[Kdenlive-devel] MLT Profiles

John T. Mertz thatonefilmguy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 19:28:00 UTC 2010

Hi Dan,

I don't disagree with you regarding there being 24p vs 23.976 editing
formats, but afaik there is no 'HDV' format @ 24.000 fps.  All HDV
cameras/decks will record at 23.976 frame rates.  So maybe it is just
the name that is throwing me off.

In any case, there are already "HD 720p 24fps" and "HD 720p 23.98fps"
settings, at least in the trunk version of kdenlive so this seems
redundant as well.

Thanks,
-JTM