[Kdenlive-devel] Kubuntu 9.10 Qt 4.6 timeline error solution

TRINGALINVENT at libero.it TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Wed Mar 31 12:39:20 UTC 2010

I'm using Kubuntu karmic with experimental repository 4.6 Qt libraries, and as for many other users Kdenlive doesn't work properly (for the timeline problem). Seen that sunab2 repository doesn't work, I made a deb file from the original sources and you can find it here: zorbaproject.uuuq.com/upload/kdenlive_0.7.7.1-1_i386.deb

To install it simply install Kdenlive from sunab2, then remove only kdenlive and kdenlive-data packages, and then install the deb file.
It's not a prefect solution, but you don't have to compile the program from yourself.

It worked well for me, so I hope it could help other users.

Luca Tringali