[Kdenlive-devel] Debug messages in ubuntu/gnome

T.J. Mertz thatonefilmguy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:54:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've compiled kdenlive from source in Ubuntu 9.10 using the sunab
repositories for the dependencies.

Everything is working, except that I don't seem to be getting kDebug
messages printed to the terminal.  If I put a kDebug line in main.cpp and
recompile, then that will be output, but it seems like if I put them in
other files (I'm trying to work on timecode.cpp/.h), then nothing is ever
printed to the terminal.

Does anyone know how to get debug messages to output to the terminal?  I
don't plan on moving to an entirely new distribution just to work on KDL.

-TJ