[Kdenlive-devel] Spamming users

stefan stefan at webformat.at
Fri Jul 23 17:14:51 UTC 2010

there is certainly a problem with the image captcha module beeing not
very effective even with captchas that are already hard to read for
humans.
there is a service run by dries buytaert the founder of drupal called
mollom, which is specially there for reducing spam and it's very
effective. it's free to use for up to 100 posts per day.
you can find it here: http://mollom.com

maybe that's the best solution for the kdenlive website.

greets
stefan