[Kdenlive-devel] skip_frame affecting render

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Feb 7 14:52:00 UTC 2010

On Friday 05 February 2010 19.11:14 Dan Dennedy wrote:

> skip_frame=bidir is affecting my video playout speed in melt too - at
> least on my mac. I am still pondering all of the options and looking
> into further, but you might want to consider something drastic, last
> minute, such as hiding that option and ignoring any saved setting from
> previous version.

Thanks. I just disabled the "Drop B frame" feature, that did set the
"skip_loop_filter" and "skip_frame" settings from Kdenlive. They will not be
added anymore by Kdenlive, hope it will help.

However, if some users created a rendering script, they will need to recreate
it, because it might still be in the script files.

regards
jb