[Kdenlive-devel] FFT problem: error: expected expression before ‘/’ token

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 16:26:38 UTC 2010

2010/11/16 Dan Dennedy <dan at dennedy.org>:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Dan Dennedy <dan at dennedy.org> wrote:
>>
>>> CMakeLists.txt to display them.)
>>> -ansi is not used (at least git grep did not find it); how could I
>>> switch to C99?
>>
>> not sure. Thus far, I am not finding cmake transparent or at-all obvious.

I must unfortunately agree. Unfortunately because I find the idea behind great.

> http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2006-April/008788.html
>
> But you might need to do something a little more than his example to
> preserve CFLAGS from the environment (e.g., I might have some
> dependencies in $HOME/include, thus I set CFLAGS="-I$HOME/include").
> Beware: I read the usage of add_definitions() will pollute the
> CXXFLAGS, and g++ does not like --std=gnu89 or --std=c99.

I found that find_KDE4.cmake threw in loads of flags, and by
overriding the flags with --std=c99 only right after find_package(KDE4
required) I got it working. Did not have problems with the c99 flag
here so far. Hope it remains that way :)

Simon