[Kdenlive-devel] Become a KDE project? (docs, translations, git, ...)

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:41:27 UTC 2010

Hi there...

I follow DigiKam development too. They were not too happy with the
release schedule in some situations, as they were still doing rapid
development on the kipi-plugins which is a part of KDE now, and did
not get released till months later, whereby holding back releases of
the main package.

Kdenlive seems to have a slower release cycle, so it might be better
suited to the KDE release cycle.

-Evert-

http://magnatune.com - Music shared the way it should be.