[Kdenlive-devel] Questions about audio effects

Hugh Tebby hugh.tebby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 14:44:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

With the 0.7.8 release approaching, I think the non functionning audio
effects should be removed. In fact, according to the list I made it seems
that most problems come from the Sox audio effects. It could be an issue
with the sox plugins I have on my computer, but if it isn't I would suggest
deactivating all sox plugins for the time being (along with Reverb and Rate
Scaler which don't seem to work).

Does anyone disagree with this ?

Cheers,
Hugh

PS : and congrats everyone for the amazing work that has gone into Kdenlive
(and the website !) these last months !