[Kdenlive-devel] Image sequence option in Add Clip file dialog

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Tue Aug 24 21:10:25 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:03 PM, el jefe delito <eljefedelito at gmail.com> wrote:
>> So in addition to the clip transitions you also get a
>> nice smooth motion effect applied to the clip keyframed start to end
>> which can later be tweaked by the user in kdenlive.
>
> Isn't this named 'the Ken Burns effect'?  It would be nice, yes.

I guess people are not following along closely. I mentioned this
earlier in the thread:

http://sourceforge.net/news/?group_id=96039&id=290791

Before dismissing it as techno-babble follow the YouTube link. Yes, I
already know you want to manually edit it. The automatic shit uses the
same shit that the manual shit does or that such a tool would
generate.

--
+-DRD-+