[Kdenlive-devel] Image sequence option in Add Clip file dialog

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sun Aug 22 19:24:38 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Albert ARIBAUD <albert.aribaud at free.fr> wrote:
>> BTW: my wife's almost only complaint about kdenlive (1) is not having a
>> 'one-click' or 'one-dialogue' way to make a slideshow from a bunch of
>> stills with random transitions. Does it exist and I missed it?
>
> no, it doesn't exist. it can be easily implemented as a plugin... i'll
> see if i can make it before the feature freeze

Yes, it does; it is a Slideshow clip. Currently, it does not randomize
transitions, but you can't please everyone all of the time. Please do
not make redundant features. Also, see my recent improvements in MLT
that will allow us to improve it:

http://sourceforge.net/news/?group_id=96039&id=290791

It should not be too difficult for me to add a special 'random' value
to the component responsible for transitions.

--
+-DRD-+