[Kdenlive-devel] Image sequence option in Add Clip file dialog

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sun Aug 22 08:53:22 UTC 2010

JB,

I see you added a checkbox to use an image sequence, and that seems
handy. However, I think you should consider to not enable it by
default. I was having trouble adding photos taken from a digital
camera and took me a little while to figure out why it was not
working. It is not uncommon for these files to have numbers in their
filename, e.g. HPIM1035.JPG. Also, often times my folder does not
contain contiguously named files. In that case, loading produced an
unusable clip.

--
+-DRD-+