[Kdenlive-devel] Start maximized by default

John T. Mertz thatonefilmguy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 18:05:35 UTC 2010

Is there a reason kdenlive does not start maximized by default?

I saw the notes about showMaximized() not working 100% correctly in
all window managers in X11, but if it works for most, it seems better
to default to full screen than not.

Currently if I delete my settings file then open kdenlive with default
settings, after going through the wizard kdenlive opens at
approximately 25% of my full screen resolution. And I don't have a
huge screen size either.

Using showMaximized instead opens it full screen.

Does anyone have reasons not to change it?

Thanks,
-JTM

--
Sent from my mobile device