[Kdenlive-devel] Cleaning up Mantis ?

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Thu Apr 1 16:11:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 05:41:56PM +0200, Simon Eugster wrote:
> Suggestions:
> * Let's go through all reports until Dec 31, 2010 (to have a clear boundary).

It's a bit ahead still, did you mean Dec 31, 2009?

> * Comment on each report, even it is still valid, so that we do
>   not do duplicate work

Might also help to move such bugs to (equivalet of usual bugzilla's)
NEEDINFO/WORKSFORME status.

*If* the poster's still around, they are quite likely to come up
with status update.

And if not (when a bug isn't clearly reproducible), then another
stuck bugreport is over without rebooting the whole kernel. :)

> * Start with the oldest ones ;) Nearly 80 % of all reports are from 2009.

Yup, sometimes doing "archeological raids" on ALT Linux
bugtracker myself.  Sorry, didn't manage to migrate data
from kino to kdenlive so far thus not using it actively yet.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>