[Kdenlive-devel] Spanish translation

Juan M herrej01 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:33:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

just coming back from holidays and see this message. Don't know if the patch
is already applied or not. I received it some time ago, but during summer
I've no Internet connection so I can only update just now.

I can't understand why you think the spanish translation is unmaintained.
Since now, every new kdenlive version have had the corresponding translation
(better or worse, this can be discussed !) and my name & email is in the
translation file ....

Anyway, just to confirm I'll continue translating for the time being and if
anyone else would like to be involved, every help will be appreciated.

Best regards.
JM

Am Montag, 7. September 2009 18:16:52 schrieb Patrick Matth?i:
> Markus schrieb:
> > Maybe I'm blind, but were is that patch?
> > I don't speak Spanish, but I can commit it.
>
> Sorry I answered on the wrong remember mail in my archive :)
>
> Here you will find it:

I won't apply that patch. I have no idea if it corrects errors, but I can
see
clearly that it breaks a few letters and replaces them with a "broken
character" character (a question mark in a square).
So whoever did that patch should a.) do it again, and b.) send it directly
us as we can't hunt all bug trackers from distros around the world.
Not sure, but it seems that Spanish is unmaintained anyway. So a new
maintainer is welcome.

Greets,
Markus