[Kdenlive-devel] r3877 looks bad on OS X

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Mon Sep 7 22:11:56 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Dan Dennedy<dan at dennedy.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the bad news. See attached. I can try to figure out what to
> do with the new code.

    statusBar()->setMaximumHeight(statusBar()->font().pointSize() * 3);

looks better for me than * 4 on both OS X and Linux with QtCurve. I am
not using strange font sizes either: 9pt on Linux (95 dpi) and default
on OS X (13pt). On Linux, even when I reduce the font to 8pt it looks
fine on QtCurve whereas 2 weeks ago the bottom is chopped from the
status bar buttons. So, *3 seems better all around, IMO. Even on Linux
with *4, it looks too tall - tolerable, but nicer looking with *3.

--
+-DRD-+