[Kdenlive-devel] Whatever I'll touch ...

Simon A. Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:57:16 UTC 2009

Hi friends,

I had better stop coding, I think.

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=1264
What the. When I take a look at the color that is set after
void TitleWidget::readChoices()
it is #000000. I can even set the color again and it still stays #ffffff in
the opening dialog. No idea how to fix that.

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=1243
Basically working. But that is all. I've got DejaVu Sans and DejaVu Serif
on my system. When typing:
dejavu s
then it is (correctly) completed to DejaVu Sans. But when adding an e
dejavu se
it still remains with DejaVu Sans. Seems to be case sensitive when checking
whether the typed font is really existing. And case seems to be more
important than the actual letter (wtf). I have no idea how to fix this either.

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=925
Not working at all. I don't know the details anymore (5 months ago), the
only thing I remember is that when putting the text box somewhere else it
couldn't be selected anymore and was deleted. Or similar. Whatever I tried.

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=1211
Should be no problem. That's what I thought for the other issues too. So
I'm not sure whether I still want to waste my time on trying and failing :(

If that sounds like if I were disappointed, yes I am. But as long as you
keep on improving the important things in kdenlive ...

Should anyone of you ever feel like wasting his time because of
unbelievable boredness or similar feel free to take a look at the three
bugs above (and, if it was me being too stupid to see the problem, at the
fourth too).

Thanks.
Simon