[Kdenlive-devel] Next Kdenlive release (0.7.4)

amir sher amir_in at netvision.net.il
Wed May 20 13:37:17 UTC 2009

regarding the icon, i think the best way to proceed is to ask the oxygen
icon team to create a new icon for kdenlive. Nuno Pinheiro
(http://pinheiro-kde.blogspot.com) who is one of the team, made a few
icon for oss projects using kde and I'm sure he will help us with a
professional looking icon.. and yes, the film strip is dead.... long
live the solid state.

amir