[Kdenlive-devel] New Icon?

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri May 1 20:17:08 UTC 2009

On Friday 01 May 2009 20:54:17 Dan Dennedy wrote:

> I prefer the old tape because I do not like the jarring torn ends, and
> the orange-pink color stands out more, but I do not know which is more
> typical. Also, the spoke holes should be closed, no?

Hi.

Finally found some time to look at this thread...
I agree with Dan that I prefer a plain tape without torn edges and that the
holes should be closed. I made a quick preview of what it might look like, see
attached.

However one of my biggest concern is the icon size. Of course svg icons look
very nice with gradients and all, but when scaled to 24x24 or 32x32, it is
starting to look worst than my original Kdenlive icon... So maybe it is good
to think about it and also try to render 24x24 and 32x32 icons...

regards