[Kdenlive-devel] New Icon?

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Fri May 1 18:29:19 UTC 2009

I really like the new look of this icon; however film (in motion cameras at least; still-image cameras I've forgotten!) runs up-and-down so the individual frames would be more wide than they are tall; currently the frames in that film strip are turned sideways (they are taller than they are wide).

Changing this might end up causing too many film frames in the icon and make it a muddled mess, but I thought I should point that out.  If we want the app to look like it works well for editing, we should at least make it look like we know what film is! :)

Just my 2c of course, and I like the look of the updated icon and the 'tape' on it; in the past I never knew what that yellow thing was.  Tape!