[Kdenlive-devel] Fedora packaging

Zarko Pintar zarko.pintar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 21:01:21 UTC 2009

OK than...

So it is possible to build mlt without anything what is non-free (or in
opposite to Fedora's principles), for example modul "avformat", and runnig
kdenlive without these functions.
Then, put that "mlt-nonfree" modules in separate build (package) and put
them to rpm-fusion? And, when user install that package, kdenlive will run
in full operability.
The only bad thing here is that this must be done manually (with *yum
install mlt-nonfree for example)*, or I do not see another way...

Did I understand well?