[Kdenlive-devel] move to git ?

Ray Lehtiniemi rayl at mail.com
Thu Mar 5 20:33:56 UTC 2009

[resend using my list-subscribed email address]

On Thursday 05 March 2009 06:14:51 jb wrote:

> Otherwise, your patches are welcome! How should we proceed? Do you want a
> write access to our svn?

i'd prefer just throwing git branches around for review and discussion, as
i've already gone up the git learning curve, and am not at all proficient in
svn. (i basically went straight from cvs to git)

generally, i interact with svn via patchsets. looking at github, however, it
doesn't seem like it would be easy for you to grab a patchset directly from
the website...

probably the simplest option would be for me to produce a patchset here and
email it to you or upload it somewhere. just tell me which branch name is
reviewed and ready to be committed, and i can do the "git
format-patch ..branch" and email it off for you to do final sanity checking
and committing.

how does that sound?

ray