[Kdenlive-devel] Google Summer of Code?

Thomas Holzmann holzi1 at gmx.at
Thu Mar 5 11:41:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm happy to hear this because I've also already written something
similar to the ml some time ago!

I've heard from another organization that it's very important to make
detailed descriptions for possible projects and not to propose too much
projects (they weren't accepted last year because they made a wiki with
too much project proposals and too less details).

If kdenlive will apply I could also ask for further hints (they got some
feedback from google after the failed application).

Regards,
Thomas