[Kdenlive-devel] bug tracker update

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Jun 26 20:21:55 UTC 2009

Fredag 26 juni 2009 skrev jb:
> Hi!
>
> A quick note to tell you that I upgraded the mantis bugtracker to version
> 1.2 rc1. I hope there will be no major issues with the upgrade, I keep a
> copy of the database and older mantis version ready in case of problem.

Nice!

The view issues now a very interessting [Graph] link, however clicking it does
not work for me:

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/plugin.php?page=MantisGraph/bug_graph_page.php

APPLICATION ERROR #2502
  Plugin page not found.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

It is a look [of indecision and fear] I know well - if he had been a
subordinate commander in battle I would have immediately relieved him of his
command.

    General Sir Michael Rose, Former Commander of the UN Protection Force in
Bosnia, on Pres. Bushs 5 minutes lack of reaction to the attack on the World
Trade Center. 2004.07.01