[Kdenlive-devel] bug tracker update

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Jun 26 19:17:00 UTC 2009

Hi!

A quick note to tell you that I upgraded the mantis bugtracker to version 1.2 rc1. I hope there will be no major issues with the upgrade, I keep a copy of the database and older mantis version ready in case of problem.

The upgrade allowed me to change the way attachments are handeled, so now they are stored on the server and nor in database anymore, which should result in better performances.

I also added the 0.7.5 version to the bugtracker and updated the related bug target's version, but there's probably still some triage work to do on new / open / feedback bugs

Hope it's ok for everyone,
regards