[Kdenlive-devel] some doc updates

Ray Lehtiniemi rayl at mail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:39:46 UTC 2009

On Monday 08 June 2009 02:43:49 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> >  - there seem to be some nodes i can't edit, eg: /node/71, not sure if
> > this is intentional or a problem with doc editor role permissions
>
> You have "edit any book content" permission. You should be able to
> modify this page. If not, try to delete the page and recreate it.

ok, i'll play around with it.

> >  - using the image module to preview pictures works great for the web,
> > but the pdf printer chokes on the img links:
> >
> >      TCPDF ERROR: Image file has no extension and no type was specified:
> >
> > /home/www/8864acea003f2354834d936830f18e43/web/image/view/1475/preview
>
> I can see the PDF without problem. Please note that we have a low memory
> problem in PHP. Until this is solved, there is no garantee that all
> Drupal PHP code is loaded.

can you see the pdf for the pages i created which include img tags referencing
images uploaded using the image module?  for example:

  http://kdenlive.org/printpdf/book/export/html/1474

i get the above error on that page.

> >  - navigation around the book is pretty slow without the book contents
> >    available in dhtml_menu mode. the manual would be a lot more usable if
> >    the book navigation block was visible on book pages, and the
> > dhtml_menu module was installed.
>
> You mean: http://drupal.org/project/dhtml_menu
> I will install it.

looks good, thanks.  any chance of getting the book navigation block added to
the left menu for book pages?

> >  - similarly, could the "active forum" and "recent blog" and "whos
> > online" blocks be limited to <front>? they are great on the landing page,
> > but once you drill into the site, the book navigation becomes a much
> > better use of left hand screen real estate
>
> I will get back to you later on.

great, thanks

ray