[Kdenlive-devel] some doc updates

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Mon Jun 8 08:43:49 UTC 2009

>  - there seem to be some nodes i can't edit, eg: /node/71, not sure if this
>    is intentional or a problem with doc editor role permissions

You have "edit any book content" permission. You should be able to
modify this page. If not, try to delete the page and recreate it.

>  - using the image module to preview pictures works great for the web, but
>    the pdf printer chokes on the img links:
>
>      TCPDF ERROR: Image file has no extension and no type was specified:
>      /home/www/8864acea003f2354834d936830f18e43/web/image/view/1475/preview

I can see the PDF without problem. Please note that we have a low memory
problem in PHP. Until this is solved, there is no garantee that all
Drupal PHP code is loaded.

>  - navigation around the book is pretty slow without the book contents
>    available in dhtml_menu mode. the manual would be a lot more usable if
>    the book navigation block was visible on book pages, and the dhtml_menu
>    module was installed.

You mean: http://drupal.org/project/dhtml_menu
I will install it.

>  - similarly, could the "active forum" and "recent blog" and "whos online"
>    blocks be limited to <front>? they are great on the landing page, but
>    once you drill into the site, the book navigation becomes a much better
>    use of left hand screen real estate

I will get back to you later on.

Bye, Jean-Michel