[Kdenlive-devel] Getting Kdenlive 0.7.4

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Wed Jun 3 17:57:26 UTC 2009

Onsdag 03 juni 2009 skrev Philippe Landau:
> Thanks for the new release.
> I am a simple user and currently using Kubuntu 9.04.

[...]
> The Kdenlive Builder Wizard 0.9.90 seems to be here:
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=85826
> but how do i download it and then install Kdenlive 0.7.4 ?

There is a download link somewhat down the page. There are not explicit
instructions for 9.04 - feel free to submit them - but you need the program
kmdr-executor to execute the wizard.

Please write again if you get stuck.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes
God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the
political behavior of Western Civilization.
                       - Robert A. Wilson (Right Where You Are Sitting Now)