[Kdenlive-devel] DVD rendering not functional in 0.7.5?

Stéphane Téletchéa steletch at free.fr
Wed Jul 8 08:04:41 UTC 2009

Hi folks, i've managed to render properly a vob file from my projects (render -> DVD -> pal 16:9) so i have a complete vob file containing all the data.

I then used the DVD wizard (from the files sub-menu) to generate chapters, background images, and menu, and saved it.
Once i tried to produce an error, i get an error (no clue for the moment) about being unable to produce the DVD.

So far, the only explanation i found is -> http://www.kdenlive.org/forum/rendering-dvd (in short, render the DVD out of kdenlive).

Is this status still holding?

Is the wizard intended to:
1 - split *automatically* the huge vob into DVD vob (1GB/vob) ?
2 - work (or WIP)?

Thanks a lot for your answers, so far i have been unable to find the answer.

Stéphane