[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive and Gimp

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:50:15 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 07 July 2009 19:37:50 Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo wrote:
> and, in a similar way, i dont think its a good idea to suggest user to
> install KOffice to get full kdenlive functionality if this user has already
> installed, lets say, openoffice (this is my case, for example)...

mh, i agree
i think that slavko proposed the simpler and better idea (for example, i don't
want to install gimp here): let the clips be replaceable, and just edit them
outside of kdenlive with the app you like most. a "transcode to images
sequence" option could help, perhaps
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>

The end of labor is to gain leisure.