[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive and Gimp

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:26:30 UTC 2009

> i don't know enough about this topic
Nor do I really, but I like the idea of keeping within the KDE framework, keeping the KDE File Picker and the same menu structure and button/layout look, by using embedded KOffice rather than a GTK-toolkit based app.

I don't think that KOffice should be pulled in with KDEnlive as a dependency, however.  Perhaps that (external) functionality would be greyed-out with a note that tells the user that KOffice (or parts of it) need to be installed for this to function.

Just my user-based two cents :)

eljefe