[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive and Gimp

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Tue Jul 7 16:28:09 UTC 2009

Le mardi 07 juillet 2009 à 17:28 +0200, Mads Bondo Dydensborg a écrit :
> > Hello friends,
> >
> > I'd like to re-visit an idea brought up by Slavko about two weeks
> ago
> > (June, 24th): Processing a clip with The Gimp.

Gimp has a processing language (like Photophop) to apply filters and
rules on an image. If you can manage MLT to understand this processing
language, it would be great.

There would be no preview ... it would be slow ... BUT it would open
virtualy unlimited features, without the need to write or add new
filters.

By the way, Kdenlive 0.7.5 can disable automatic preview.

Bye, Jean-Michel