[Kdenlive-devel] MLT git required

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sat Jul 4 21:13:31 UTC 2009

Due to a major overhaul to image conversion handling in MLT, some
functions that kdenlive was using were dropped in the mlt_frame
interface. I just committed a change to Kdenlive SVN to deal with
this. As a result, if you update anytime after now, then you also need
to upgrade MLT to its git head.

I am not familiar with cmake. Is there a way to make kdenlive require
a MLT version?
When I look at kdenlive/cmake/FindLIBMLT.cmake, it seems overly
complex when you have something like pkg-config to rely on. Surely,
cmake makes it easier to deal with pkg-config dependencies than this!

--
+-DRD-+