[Kdenlive-devel] video not updating when changing effect

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Jul 3 10:59:32 UTC 2009

On Friday 03 July 2009 05:49:48 Dan Dennedy wrote:
> I noticed that recently Kdenlive is not updating the Project Monitor
> when paused and adjusting the Effect parameters. Is this normal now,
> perhaps to increase stability?

I effectively disabled some refreshes (mostly on transition move if I remember correctly) because they seemed to introduce crashes, but changing an effect parameter works correctly, but you are right, changing a transition's parameter does not update the monitor, which is rather annoying...

So that one should be on the roadmap for next release.

regards