[Kdenlive-devel] changing transition with kdenlive_id

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri Jul 3 05:48:02 UTC 2009

I have a bug I kinda introduced I could use some help with. Hopefully,
it will be obvious to someone more familiar with the code. When you
change a transition from a Dissolve to a Wipe, save it, and reopen it;
it loads the Dissolve transition. This is because both are using MLT's
luma transition, and the intent is to use the kdenlive_id attribute to
differentiate them where kdenlive_id is "dissolve" or "luma" for Wipe.
This works as long as you add the Wipe transition through the menu.
However, it seems changing it from Dissolve to Wipe (and perhaps
vice-versa), it does not update the kdenlive_id attribute (or it is
copying it). Got a hint where to fix this?

--
+-DRD-+