[Kdenlive-devel] Next release...

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Jan 21 20:12:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 2:24 AM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I fixed several important issues in the last week that could corrupt project
> files when re-opening them. So I think it is important to make a new release
> soon.
>
> I would like to release the next version at the end of the month (31 of
> january).
>
> One bug I want to fix for the release is:
>
> I?will also try to fix support for h.264 with b frame dropping:
> http://www.kdenlive.org:80/mantis/view.php?id=494

I will try to look into this as well.

> If you have other very important issues or comments, it's time to speak...

I have a MLT patch that lets users override the duration of a producer
if they know it is wrong. There are some bugs for videos that
libavformat is unable to determine the duration. However, this patch
will require a small change in kdenlive. The particular details escape
me at the moment. Do you want to try to include this - both the
required kdenlive changes as a result of the patch and the changing of
kdenlive to make duration editable in clip info?

--
+-DRD-+