[Kdenlive-devel] Next release...

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:53:15 UTC 2009

Hi jb,

I'll try to go through the translation strings in the source files
again, taking the links Alberto gave me [1] into account. Then the
German translation. That's what I can do so far (especially as long as
compiling and running doesn't work). Could someone explain me what the
spacer tool does? (Link?)

Simon

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n_Mistakes
and the other pages there