[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: kdenlive devel svn move to kde.svn.org

Salvatore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 11:53:31 UTC 2009

On venerdì 02 gennaio 2009 22:11:30 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

> I believe a move would benefit kdenlive, but this i your decision to make.

I also think so, in many terms. Specially for being visible to packagers and
other devs.

Though, being packaged ~automatically alongside other kde modules can bring
inefficiencies regarded to kdenlive dependencies, so in that case it will be
harded to warn the single packager (kde is often packaged by [distro] kde-team
while kdenlive is packaged by a single person who care to do so).

so, doing the maths, it is not necessary in my point of view and can be
useful/dangerous at the same time while in the actual situation kdenlive is
doing quite well!

Bye