[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7.2 released

Salvatore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 00:13:16 UTC 2009

On lunedì 02 febbraio 2009 22:27:30 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> So don't invest too much time into providing USB/CD solutions.

I started it because of another need, i just added packman kdenlive and mlt
packages to the live creation script. Don't forget that the guy that is
packaging mlt and kdenlive for packman was the first and is one of the first
person who packaged kdenlive from 0.7.0 onwards.

I am not packaging anything. I am using kiwi method and everything is built
with public keys from O.B.S and packman project.

I just wanted to see a live system with kde which is the native environment
for kdenlive even if you don't like it.

--
Salvatore Brigaglia