[Kdenlive-devel] 0.7.6 crashes on Ubuntu 9.10

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 19:54:10 UTC 2009

> When I try to play the video back it locks up and stops working
When I've used GTK-recordmydesktop (qt-recordmydesktop isn't available in Debian Sid), those videos also lock up on me.  Dragon and Kaffeine and others all seem to play parts of the video but never the whole thing, never the same parts, and never smoothly.

Perhaps its a bug in the recordmydesktop software or its transcoder, or in the Debian version of this package (which the *buntus use for their releases).  I've never investigated further.

€l ]€f€