[Kdenlive-devel] [Mlt-devel] Framerate Issue on MTS files ?

Marco Gittler g.marco at freenet.de
Tue Dec 22 17:21:41 UTC 2009

Hi

some more test showed:
enable/disable the h264 skip frames feature in kdenlive setting will have no effect to the .kdenlive file (always off there).
but when render to script (.mlt file, to have all ffmpeg parameters in for rendering in the script too) the skip_frame values depends on the skip setting in kdenlive.

so only render to script must be fixed, to not set this value.

regards marco