[Kdenlive-devel] New Icon?

Salvatore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:02:38 UTC 2009

In data mercoledì 29 aprile 2009 12:02:15, amir sher ha scritto:
: > 1. I made a oxygen kdenlive icon just to see how hard it is (combined 2
> other icons...) thats looks like the old one. I'm pretty sure that the
> oxygen icon team will gladly help.

I have rotated it a bit to look pretty similar to the old one. I have put some
circles around some incorrectness i couldn't delete.

For what i think, again, this is the way to go: A restyling of the old icon.

I am also sure that Oxygen team would give some advice

--
Salvatore Brigaglia