[Kdenlive-devel] New Icon?

amir sher amir_in at netvision.net.il
Wed Apr 29 10:02:15 UTC 2009

1. I made a oxygen kdenlive icon just to see how hard it is (combined 2
other icons...) thats looks like the old one. I'm pretty sure that the
oxygen icon team will gladly help.

2. the lumiera project is a re wright of Cinelerra CV, it seem it is
going nowhere, and a few month ago they did a logo contest. you can take
a look here:

http://www.pipapo.org/pipawiki/Lumiera/Logos

you can get some ideas or even contact the artist who made those to make
changes to fit kdenlive. or even better lets have a contest of our own!
I'm sure it will be good for spreading the word of kdenlive.

regards,
Amir