[Kdenlive-devel] [Mlt-devel] fix building concurrent versions

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:54:19 UTC 2009

On Saturday 18 April 2009 21:28:45 Dan Dennedy wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 3:00 AM, Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > On Friday 17 April 2009 19:30:24 Alberto Villa wrote:
> >> on freebsd (as well as on linuces without /usr/local/lib in default ld
> >> path) building concurrent versions of mlt is not possible, because of
> >> the wrong linking of -lmlt while using LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib

here's a patch (ldflags_order...), it works fine here with cd srcdir && patch
-p1 < patch.diff
some things are not required, they're just added spaces to make the code
cleaner...
i could build everything without any problem, and tested it trying to write
some lines of code and linking them to libmlt and libmlt++ (anyway, the
changes shouldn't break anything)

jb: i also had to patch kdenlive to build it with my local version of mlt (i
don't have /usr/local/include in default include paths, and it was specified
before my local mlt include directories)
here's a very little patch (local_mlt...) which fixes the issue here
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>