[Kdenlive-devel] String changes

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Mon Apr 20 10:05:51 UTC 2009

Hi there.
I modified a few source files. Messages in them contained French spacing (spaces
before question marks) and a small typo.
However, I'm not 100% sure how to proceed. I executed Messages.sh to generate
a new .pot file. Then I run msgmerge, but 1.) I don't know how to do that
recursively for all languages and 2.) I was afraid I break anything and hence
I only updated the German translation.

I don't think that I broke anything, but can you guys (especially the other
translators) check my changes and update the other language files accordingly?
And if I broke anything: Big sorry!

Markus