[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive on mac

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Tue Apr 7 15:34:43 UTC 2009

One of the developers (Marco Gittler) is also a Mac user -- at least judging
by the headers of the mails he sends. :-) Maybe he can help.

However I guess that installing Linux on a secondary partition or maybe on an
external hard disk may be overall the simpler solution.
You can, for example, install Kubuntu
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/ports/releases/9.04/beta/
And then install Kdenlive within that.